Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-30-2022, 08:38 PM   #1

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Ford
Chassis: 350
Engine: Ford 460
Partial converted shuttle bus for sale

I have a 1993 ford e 350 shuttle that is partially converted. Gas. 220,00 miles. New battery. Needs muffler. Tail lights not hooked up. We’ve done all the demo, insulated the walls with 2” foam, finished the walls with white bead board and polystyrene trim. Ceiling partially insulated and bead board. New plywood sub floor. Roof covered in corrugated steel roofing but needs to be sealed. Six solar panels Mounted on roof. Interior has bathroom at the back with composting toilet and sink mounted on an old sewing machine cabinet. Painted with elastomeric paint to be a wet room. Closes with two pocket doors. Two closets built: mechanics closet for solar inverter and converter (included) and water heater (not included). Under closet is area lined with metal for vented propane heater (included). Other closet is for storage and has open compartment for shoes. Kitchen counters installed. One high enough to accommodate bar size frig/freezer (not included.) four outlets wired. Vent fan in roof. Self built couch/bed that pulls out to XL twin or queen size. Needs mattress and back rests. Wooden storage cabinets built above drivers seat.
Comes with rain barrels to collect over 200 gallons of rain water.
Asking $7500 which is pretty much what we have Zoe t so far so you are getting all our research and labor for free! Contact me to see photos. (254) 226-5866.

Momof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 09:36 PM   #2
Bus Crazy

Coachwork: Integrated Coach Corp.
Chassis: RE-300 42ft
Engine: 466ci
Rated Cap: 90
Hi, Momof5.
I read your previous posts to understand how much labor & expense was invested into restoring & maintaining the engine, trans, running gear, brakes, DOT lighting.

For Saftey Sake. Encourage buyers to assess the same information, well documented here at skoolie.net.

Do you have any pictures of your rig? Is it currently registered as an RV?
DeMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 09:47 PM   #3

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Ford
Chassis: 350
Engine: Ford 460
My ad says I have pictures and my phone number is there for people who want to see them. I don't know how to post them on this site.
Momof5 is offline   Reply With Quote