Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-25-2007, 12:52 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Parting out a motorhome in AZ

Just seeing if anyone needs some parts for there conversion, as I have a 35 ft motorhome I am parting out. It is located in Chandler, AZ. Most of the stuff is still on the RV, so you can pull it out and take whatever you need. Letting things go cheap. I have tools so dont worry about that. Some of the parts I can think of that it has off the top of my head are stove, microwave, all bathroom stuff(sink, toilet, etc), shower, kitchen sink, all cabniets, and I am sure more, just cant think of any more at this time. Also has the propane tank still, and all the grey tank, black tank, etc. Also has a fresh water tank, and a water heater. E-mail me for my number if anyone is interested. I dont really want to ship, but might ship small stuff.

mailto:modifierracing@hotmail.com

Dan

Old 03-19-2007, 09:33 AM   #2
Bus Crazy

Year: 1993
Coachwork: Ward Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/MT643
Rated Cap: 77
What's the chassis & drivetrain?

For that matter, why are you parting it out?
Jarlaxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 03:14 PM   #3
Mini-Skoolie

It is a 1985 El Dorado motor home. On a chevy P30 chasis. No drivetrain. Motor broke, crank broke in half and took out the block. I do still have the th475 trans. The enigne is why I am parting it out. That and I have a bus that I was going to put it all into, but since I hurt my knee and havent been able to work I need the money more than the stuff. Gotta keep the house.

Dan