Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-16-2005, 02:36 PM   #1
Skoolie

Really nicely converted Schoolie in Colorado for Sale

For awhile now I’ve been chatting through email with a couple in Colorado who’s doing a great job on their School Bus Conversion…
They’ve been sending me pics of the work they’ve been doing on it and I created a page on my site for them….

http://www.mobilehomestead.com/buses/david1.htm

But because of some unforeseen problems that have nothing to do with the bus (which is a hella a lot better conversion job than mine is)…they’re putting her up for sale.
They’re going to send me more pics …bus as of now the inside is completely finished. The only thing that still needs to be done is to paint the exterior.

If anyone interested give David a call at…
719-588-3062

Michael & Millie