Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-24-2014, 03:55 PM   #21

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: 3800
Engine: DT408, AT545
Rated Cap: 23 500 gvw
Re: Running TANDEM crown on copart $2750 Buy it now price

Have some more rope.

You Gotta Let Me Fly
crazycal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:22 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokibrabrant
It's always been difficult for me to communicate with the lowest common denominator...........here let me make a couple of suggestions so you don't hurt your "little Head" I believe you the lunatic feline said something to the effect:

"You sure do talk a lot of **** but don't really say much. You use big words too. It hurts my little head. I got one for you." Your head wouldn't hurt so much if you could manage to somehow get it out of your A$$....and the only difference between you and a bucket of $hit........is the bucket.........now you have a nice day. And do try to play well with others........

I'm quoting this so I can always come back and read this and smile, just in case you delete your post.

You Gotta Let Me Fly
Old 06-24-2014, 05:21 PM   #23

Quote:
Easy now, boys. We're all here for the same reason: to pick up chicks. Wait. I'm not here for that reason... hrmm...
Well it's not working very well!

You Gotta Let Me Fly
Old 06-24-2014, 05:41 PM   #24
Bus Nut

Year: 1989
Coachwork: Crown Coach
Chassis: 40ft 3-axle 10spd O/D, Factory A/C
Engine: 300hp Cummins 855
Rated Cap: 91

Predictable. like kicking a hornets nest. Projection.

Try this link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251551609362?ss ... 1423.l2649
Crown_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:51 PM   #25

Nice feedback. Whatasurprise. I wonder if the DMV knows you are in the used bus business?

Quote:
Beware! Irrational, illogical, bad-tempered seller. Cancels after fund cleared. t***n ( 1 ) Jun-19-14 21:18

You Gotta Let Me Fly
Old 06-24-2014, 06:52 PM   #26
Skoolie

I understand your all looking to argue, but please move it to another thread. This thread was to bring crowns to the attention of those interested, I see why some of you want to dish it ou, there are some valid points, but I don't want it in a thread started by me.
Thanks
Jake
jmar896 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:54 PM   #27
Skoolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycal
Nice feedback. Whatasurprise. I wonder if the DMV knows you are in the used bus business?

Quote:
Beware! Irrational, illogical, bad-tempered seller. Cancels after fund cleared. t***n ( 1 ) Jun-19-14 21:18
Moki, you are going to need to get a dealer license and register tax wise if you continue to do this, or you can get in trouble.
jmar896 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:58 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmar896
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycal

Quote:
Moki, you are going to need to get a dealer license and register tax wise if you continue to do this, or you can get in trouble.

California requires a psych evaluation for a dealers license.

You Gotta Let Me Fly
Old 06-24-2014, 06:59 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmar896
I understand your all looking to argue, but please move it to another thread. This thread was to bring crowns to the attention of those interested, I see why some of you want to dish it ou, there are some valid points, but I don't want it in a thread started by me.
Thanks
Jake
Who's arguing?

You Gotta Let Me Fly
Old 06-24-2014, 09:32 PM   #30
Bus Nut

Year: 1986
Coachwork: Crown Super Coach
Chassis: Built on a Crown Chassis
Engine: 300HP BIG CAM TURBO 855
Rated Cap: 78

Attached Thumbnails
fools.jpg  
Old 06-24-2014, 09:47 PM   #31

Is that why your posts are so long winded, because you are trying to say something? I like your monkey by the way. That's what I look like after a 14 hour work day.

You Gotta Let Me Fly
Old 06-24-2014, 11:02 PM   #32
Bus Nut

And do notice, the winning bidder: One Ebay transaction............1...whereas I had 329 ebay transactions with 100% positive feedback...........A guy who did not contact me prior to bidding: Nor did he contact me for 36 hours after the auction: And when he did contact me, told me he expected to pick up the Crown in four days......when, as listed I informed bidders that I would have to install a new battery, install a new alternator, and a new ignition..........for the crown to be turn key...........Which I manged to have done on his time line. He then called me up and demanded that I remove the seats because he didn't want them.............I said that would not take place. He then began screaming, yelling, and became abusive and offensive. I simply hung up.

I sent him three emails: I had his deposit and I also had his cashiers check. I told him there was a "new condition of sale that would need to be met prior to me completing the transaction." That condition was an apology. If I didn't receive it, I would cancel the transaction, return his deposit, and his check and re-list the Crown. With ample opportunity afforded him he refused to apologize and I did precisely what I said I would do: Notice his negative feed back is ostensibly for failing to complete the transaction. And that negative will be removed.

Put it this way..........100% positive feedback, as a buyer and a seller with 300+ Ebay transactions: And then an unhinged idiot with one transaction comes along, and gives a neg, because a seller refused to deal any further with him: Of course left out of the poser Crown guy Con man was my reply to the feedback. But really in the land of bias, truth is an easily traded commodity..........And as recklessly discarded in lieu of convenient absence of critical thinking.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:38 PM   #33

If that's how it went down, I would have hung up on him too.

You Gotta Let Me Fly
Old 06-25-2014, 05:52 PM   #34
Bus Nut

Year: 1989
Coachwork: Crown Coach
Chassis: 40ft 3-axle 10spd O/D, Factory A/C
Engine: 300hp Cummins 855
Rated Cap: 91

The May15 post stands and they are still available. A '76 and '79. Long before the Copart pair.
I don't like replying to slander but I was standing there at the counter at the time the auction
ended and got the winning numbers from a counter person. I believe indeed there was extra
fees and more back and forth afterwards, never disagreed with that. I took pictures of #14
with my camera at the time so as to watch for the upcoming auction. They said there was
trouble with the title too and when I never saw it auctioned I figured it was still in limbo.
Lot #20953754 It may still come up on their site. My pic here is obviously not one of theirs

I never lie and my only reason for replying now is so as not to appear as he projects. I have no
dog in this and don't understand all the anger and ranting. I only want to clarify whats going on
and some of the motives involved, and it's not just for saving Crowns, that's too obvious.

The Copart Crowns both had air-ride in the rear and springs in the front. as my pic here shows,
see how high it rides? This was very common for most school bus tandems. I refuse most bait
because I know what I know and also what others only think they know. I'm done with this.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN3038_sml.jpg  
Crown_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:59 PM   #35
Bus Nut

YOu're too funny for words...........you make a bunch of comments like I know what the Crown sold for I was there at the Counter when it Sold...........and then you just skirt past the figure that you quoted, and start talking about "oh yeah I know there were other fees" and there was "some back and forth". And in effect change the entire narrative of what you said. You used your "knowing" to further extrapolate what a "killing" I made on this Crown.

Truth is you don't know what the Crown sold for. You were not at the counter when the Crown sold. Unless you stood at the counter for 6 hours: And the final negotiation for the Crown did not end until after 6PM that day..........Auction began at 12:00. Why do you have to treat us like we're stupid? And then you show up like Oh Poor Me..........dude you flat out Lie..

And then you say the two Copart Crowns weren't the ones you were referring to: Yet if anyone reads the post, where you implied there were Crowns available "that I think will go for under 10K"..."both are manuals" .....They just happened to be a 671TA and a 10speed. Crown 14 and it just happened to be Crown 24 a Big Cam Cummins and a 5 speed. Yeah and both happened to also be "3 axle".......Maybe you'd like to put the board members in touch with the sellers of those two fictitious Crowns? Right? That's what you're about? Right where are they, Southern Cal, what numbers are they, from what district, who's selling them? They aren't there. And I can't wait for you to come back and post some BS saying they are and only dig yourself a deeper hole and breed yourself more disrespect. But of course the two Crowns you were referring to weren't the Copart Crowns: But I'm sure you could tell us where these Crowns are..........And then you show us a photo, of a Crown and use your tried and true tactic, of saying "Duh" this one is like the other one".......Just like you did when you first came to this board and attempted to sell a Crown you didn't own, that you had never started, much less driven, and told everyone here that YOU have a Crown for sale, and then told us that the Crown you didn't own, was like the one that you bought. It'll do this, it'll do that, .....based on it being a non-running, non-starting "twin"..

And I could go on till the end of time poking holes in all the crap you come up with: But folks resent my long winded posts..........incidentally hair ball, the Bug Eye Tandem has air bags on the front axle. Just as my 40ft 2axle did of the same year..........No fake Crown Guy. I'm the one stepping our rather than excoriate you for another 2000 words. It's not you pretending to be something you're not that I find irritating you're entitled to that. It's that to bolster that fiction you come here and flat out lie about stuff. And I'm no knight in Shining Armour, but I don't bull-**** and I don't lie and I can't stand either: Slander? You're dreaming. You slight and slander each of us: I'll step out now:
Old 06-25-2014, 07:13 PM   #36
Bus Nut

Here you go fake Crown guy.........Here's what you said, here's what you posted on this Board on may 25th........you know the Crowns that weren't Crown 14 or Crown 24......

"Just last
week I found two Crowns immediately available for purchase. They are both 40ft 3-axles with
manual (not-automatic) transmissions. One with a Cummins has a 10spd over-drive, the other
one has a Detroit 6-71 with 5-spd.. Both appear in good useable condition and were driven
to where they are now sitting awaiting their fate. Not sure what price would be but I'm sure it
will be less than $10k. As the supply dries up I'm seeing the prices start to rise for those buses
still worth buying. Most any Crown worth having is still a steal up to $10k "

And today in your most recent Lie, portraying your self as some innocent being put upon by mean old Mokibra..........you claim these weren't the Coaches you were referring to they just happened to be three axle Crowns with the identical drive trains.......though you got it wrong didn't you?

I also like the way you point out the transmissions are manual (not automatics) Like someone on this board is stupid enough not to know the difference.....And that's the foot you expect everyone to move on........we're just stupid, not paying attention. We're paying attention now.....and I payed attention from the get............
Old 06-25-2014, 07:44 PM   #37

Hey Moki, are you a professor or something because you seem really smart.

You Gotta Let Me Fly
Old 06-25-2014, 07:57 PM   #38
Bus Nut

Funny.........and I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm just honest to a fault sometimes. I've been doing this Bus thing a very long time. I haven't seen it all but sometimes I think I've seen enough. More importantly, yes I do sell buses. It's not how I sustain myself: And the money that I make stays in my little bus pool. The end game is not making money: The end game is having the perfect Bus for Me and my Dog. So we can enjoy that romantic nomadic adventure that exists in our heads, and what fuels our pursuit.

I'm no professor. End game for me, is to have a couple of perfect Buses. I'm kind of a Horse Trader. But I don't BS. And I stand by what I sell. And when possible, I have everything I sell gone through by someone else, or gone through by me: And anything and everything is addressed. That's it. I'm just a guy with a passion for Coaches..........I trade, buy, sell, and keep them moving, hopefully with each step closer to the Coach that fits my minds eye: I'm learning every day, looking every day......and curious about all of it. That's it. Hope you weren't jerkingme with the question: I hate it when that happens. Especially when I lay it down in the truth as I know it..........but then it is what it is.......then it's gone and something else...............
Old 06-25-2014, 08:49 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokibrabrant
Funny.........and I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm just honest to a fault sometimes. I've been doing this Bus thing a very long time. I haven't seen it all but sometimes I think I've seen enough. More importantly, yes I do sell buses. It's not how I sustain myself: And the money that I make stays in my little bus pool. The end game is not making money: The end game is having the perfect Bus for Me and my Dog. So we can enjoy that romantic nomadic adventure that exists in our heads, and what fuels our pursuit.

I'm no professor. End game for me, is to have a couple of perfect Buses. I'm kind of a Horse Trader. But I don't BS. And I stand by what I sell. And when possible, I have everything I sell gone through by someone else, or gone through by me: And anything and everything is addressed. That's it. I'm just a guy with a passion for Coaches..........I trade, buy, sell, and keep them moving, hopefully with each step closer to the Coach that fits my minds eye: I'm learning every day, looking every day......and curious about all of it. That's it. Hope you weren't jerkingme with the question: I hate it when that happens. Especially when I lay it down in the truth as I know it..........but then it is what it is.......then it's gone and something else...............
You don't need to worry about me jerking you. I think I've been straight with you. It's not a secret that we don't see eye to eye.

You Gotta Let Me Fly
Old 06-25-2014, 09:46 PM   #40
Bus Nut

That's your take........I just take it as it comes deals with it as it is........I don't have room for a bunch of funny rules about people. I have no knowledge of you at all other than what you post. YOu come from your place and I come from mine: I'm here because of the buses. You behave rudely that's how you choose to go: That's how it is: I may not be the king of Crowns but I'm surely a prince in the KIngdom.......between myself and 3 other guys, we can account for 21 of them that we own. And I can spot someone who pretends to know them; I can spot a freak who tries to cap on me, because I sold a Crown and made some money, like it's an offense or affront to the dignity of man kind, and in his own sneaky way tries to pawn off a couple Crowns to the members of this Board suggesting "I don't know what they'll go for, but it should be for under 10K" Knowing fully well that the base price for one of them, could have been as low as 2750 depending how bidding went, and of course all the ancillary fees, transport, storage, listing fees, PayPal fees and fees associated with licensing and taxation.......Mounts up quick in the free world.

It's a matter of style: If I were going to introduce these Crowns to the Board I would have brought the whole story: There would have been no issues about title, I would have told everyone clear California title was available, auction date, and that you would be required to do your bidding through a Broker, who allows you under his license, to conduct your business. In other words far different than what was presented.

Or I would have invited out front interested members to discuss with me on the back channel, and I would tell them how I could bring them and one of the two available Crowns together and appraisal of the final costs, as well as any "fee" I might want for my time facilitating......

So many ways to go about it. Rather than I've got a lead on a couple tandem axle Crowns, don't know what they'll go for, probably below 10K but they're worth it they're getting rare, and you know I'm just an altruistic Crown guy here to help you out ain't nothing in it for me, I'll get these 5 thousand dollar Crowns for you for less that 10...........LMAO......oh LooneyFeline don't read this. it's far too long........