Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-13-2006, 04:55 PM   #1
Skoolie

RV doors, sink for sale

I have two RV doors I salvaged out of a 5th-wheel trailer, likewise the two-bowl kitchen sink with faucet. The rest of the "good stuff" I've kept to convert my skoolie dream.

Anybody interested? The doors would be shipped crated (using recycled wood).
The sink/faucet would be boxed as a set, with the faucet removed to allow more compact shipping.

The Left hand door (hinge on the left, looking from the outside) is in good condition, but the lock set has the lock cylinder drilled out...apparently the previous owner had to get in the hard way once. The screen door is in good/fair condition, but I recommend you replace the screening.
The door glass is frosted.
EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT PICTURES, DIMENSIONS ETC.!

The Right Hand door (hinge on the right, looking from the outside) has a lockset, but without a key. There is a ding in the left hand edge from a power saw (over-enthusiastic helper here), and there are a couple small screw holes in the lower corner from the old hold-open (now removed).
The door glass is clear, but cracked, and would have to be replaced.
The screen door is in good/fair condition, but I recommend you replace the screening.
EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT PICTURES, DIMENSIONS, ETC.!

The sink is a stainless-steel two-bowl model, you can see the faucet here at http://www.crossroadscoaches.com, look for the parts pages...
http://www.go-rv.com/coast/do/catalog/p ... ageNum=393
It's model 22730, the model with the 6 inch faucet neck.

And the sink itself is model #21941:
http://www.go-rv.com/coast/do/catalog/p ... ageNum=403

I would sell the sink/faucet combo (used, obviously) for $40 and shipping.
The sinks do NOT have the strainer baskets in them, you'll have to buy new ones. These sink/faucet combos sell for over $120 new, this is in good/used condition.

The doors I would sell for, well, what do you think is fair? $75 plus shipping? New, they sell starting around $300. Let me know, the cost of shipping would get it to you, crated up.
Otherwise I'd take them to the scrap yard; I'd rather see them used by a skoolie converter trying to save a few $$.

You can contact me directly at:
mailto:grrimm@juno.com, or call me at 617-816-3902 (my cell)
NOTE: only a postal money order will be accepted for these, as I do NOT have a PayPal account, and I've been burned with personal checks.

Thanks for looking, and I hope these are what you need!
-Ryan