Second Star Bus project
With my job taking a turn a couple years back and other life changing events i have come to the sad moment of putting my bus up for sale.
Its a 1995 AMTRAN Genisis flat nose 30ft which was purchased from a school district near Seattle. I got to look over the service records from the school and have been the only owner. The bus has been started and drove about every month and always starts on the first turn of the key.
I have documented my progress on the bus which is visible in its post history. I am selling it along with what i have already purchased for it. All of the hard and dirty work is finished. It is really ready to just build the inside and enjoy.
I am looking at $8,000 for the project.
It has roughly 178,000 miles and was fleet maintained.
It is already titled as an RV/motorhome.
A few things to note:
- All the windows are tinted.
- The floor was pulled up to metal and sealed and painted as it should be.
- The roof does not leak and has had a ruber white roof paint applied with seam tape which is all designed to flex with the bus.
- The inside has all been repainted with a sprayer so no brush strokes and even the sound dampening ceiling is painted a bright clean white.
- The floor has r5 1inch insulation with OSB board that was sealed with deck sealer to add further protection.
- There is a conduit under the OSB where Romex has been laid.
- I have a window blank from sheet metal which can be used in most any of the windows.
- There are no walls so it is ready to be designed.
- A queen bed frame has been built but is not bolted down.
- Under mount RV style Propane tank from a Winnebago (not mounted)
- Natures head compost toiler
- Never used brand new water tank 46 gallon rectangle water tank
- Never used in box SHURflo 4008-101-E65 3.0 Revolution Water Pump
- Never used in box SHURflo 182-200 Pre-Pressurized Accumulator Tank and inline filter
- RV Fold out sleeper couch from a newer RV in great shape and always covered
- Used 45 gallon water tank from an older winnie
- New wanes coat panels for the sides
- New 1.25inch insulation along with what has been applied to the inside side walls
- 2 older RV captains chairs (wanted to do the mid ship door and use these for the front seats)
- 2 nice clean cabinets to be used along with a cabinet drawer
Any other materials that i cant think of that i purchased for the project. I will post more photos to my album and this thread tonight.
The bus is in my driveway in Central Oregon.