We sell our skoolie after our road trip in the USA. It works perfectly. It is located in Montreal, Canada
Do not hesitate if you have any questions
School Bus FREIGHTLINER, CHA 2003. Diesel 6.9L, automatic transmission.
- solar panel 2x 260w
- regulator mppt output 12/24v 40a
- batteries 40ah x 4
- power inverter 12/115v 1000w
- WFCO power center converter/charger/distributor panel - 11 outlet
- lights 12v: LED strip and spots with remote control management (+ dimmer)
- power outlets: 2/living room, 2/beds, 2/restroom
- fresh water tank 152L / 40 gallons
- greywater tank 100L / 27gallons
- water pump 12v L/m
- water-heater 6 gallons (gas propane)
installation be certified by a professional
2 gas bottles fixed on support, into an ventilateur outer box.
alimentation of all the equipments: fridge, heater, water-heater, cooking plate.
> driving area:
4 passagers seats with approved belts
2 storage nets
> living room/kitchen:
- 2 folding desks
- sofa convertible in double bed
- 4 mobile storage boxes / seats
- wall book holder
- kitchen: sink, fridge (propane gas/110v), 2 burners cooking plate (propane gas), cutting board and waste bin integrated, storage.
- 4 bunk beds with individual storage net
- 4 storage boxes under the beds
- integrated shower with drain in a greywater tank
- dry toilet or chimical toilet (furnished)
- shelf and storage net
The back of the bus stayed free for the differents power’s equipments.
We used for closet, store bikes, and outdoor equipments.
With outside acces.
+ outside storage boxes for more storage space
school bus FREIGHTLINER model CHA, 2003
around 220 000km
reconditioning for the travel of: stering box, hydro boost, hydraulic brakes lines, water pump