Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-06-2016, 09:26 AM   #1
Scared to Post

Year: 2001
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Minotour
Engine: 7.3l Ford Diesel
Rated Cap: 23
St. Louis: 30" Adjustable Bed & 42"x22" table

St. Louis, MO:
A couple of years ago I purchased a Pragmabed Queen size manual adjustable bed to aid with my sleep apnea and back issues. It shipped as two separate 30" beds that bolt together. I've now used one half in my Skoolie for my bed (cut the memory foam mattress in half with an electric carving knife) and now I have the other half looking for a home. It's ideal for these projects, 100% metal, 13" of clearance under for storage (and installing over a wheel well). I paid 180 for the whole thing, and honestly I just need it gone because I've got to get on the road ASAP.

Also have a heavy weight 22x42 restaurant table mounted on a metal "claw" single pedestal that could work nicely in a project. It needs to go as well.

I'm new to this life, and I'm looking to help others out more than make anything off of this. I'd love to trade it for an AC inverter, but I'm more than willing to let it go to a good home. Otherwise come and get'em. You must pick up in STL ASAP.

You can see the half of the bed I've installed in pics here:https://4wheelsandaroof.tumblr.com/p...talled-sink-is

Get ahold of me by text at 3148818050 or email @ 4wheelsandaroof@gmail.com

4WheelsAndARoof is offline   Reply With Quote