Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-30-2022, 12:22 PM   #1

SUPER RARE! 1986 GMC Ventura 3500 6.2 Detroit Diesel Skoolie

I am new to this forum, I signed up because I am moving and must sell this skoolie project.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - I am currently out of town.
I will be available to show the skoolie on Saturday June 11th in the Rogue Valley which is in the Medford area of Southern Oregon.

SUPER RARE! 1986 GMC Vandura 3500 Extended 6.2 Detroit Diesel with Skoolie Top with 49000 Original Miles

You will not find a single one of these fully converted, that is how rare they are.

If you do find one, then please show me.

6.2L GM Detroit Diesel - There were two models of the 6.2 built for this year, one was designed for higher torque
for towing, the other for fuel efficiency. This one has the engine model that was built for fuel efficiency.

49000 original miles.
Maintained by school district and driven little.

Completely rebuilt Injector Pump by Oregon Fuel Injection
New 16in 8 lug rims
Brand new 16in tires under warranty by Les Schwab
Entire brake system, front and back newly installed and under warranty by Les Schwab.
New glow plugs
Intake manifold rebuild kit installed
Two brand new Duralast batteries
All fluids changed, coolant flushed, differentials, oil, transmission filter and seal replaced.
Tags just renewed, good until March 2024
Clean title in hand
Have all paperwork and invoices for all the work done.

There is nothing left to do mechanically to this rig. She starts up, runs and purrs like a kitten.

I had intended to keep this beast and move from mechanics
to the the interior remodel, but I am moving out of state and cannot continue this project.
As with any skoolie, it is best to get the mechanics in tip top shape before conversion begins.
That's what I did with this beast, but life sometimes has other plans than what we intend.
Bio diesel was on my list as well with the way things are.
You will not find another one of these, if you do please let me know, I would love to hear about it and see pics.

I will have more pics once I am back in Oregon.
I will give a call back to interested parties in the order I receive their calls and or emails when I am back there.

$9,600 obo

Please PM me for more info, thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
20220204_151107.jpg   20220204_151042.jpg   20220204_151055.jpg   20220204_151015.jpg   20211011_133930.jpg  

20220317_170523.jpg  

aeode is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camper, school bus, skoolie, van