Available & drive away ready NOW!
Knox County (Centerburg), Ohio
Violet was originally a church transport bus in Tennessee, saw very little snow so no salt damage! She spent one season up in Michigan as a mobile "hunting cabin" before she became ours. We removed the interior installed by the first owner and replaced it with top shelf materials. She needs a bath but is otherwise solid as a rock and very dependable.
We love Violet and she has no major issues, we're having a baby and choosing to stay near family instead of road living!
See the first online listing with photos: https://tinyhouselistings.com/listin...tiny-house-bus
More progress photos on our Instagram: @theventuringviolet
Walk-through tours and footage of her engine running: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0H...Gk9cCwfDKu44UA
Specs & Details:
- Partial Convert 1990 Thomas built 10 window dog nose Chevy skoolie, approximately 26' x 8' interior living space.
- 165,583 miles
- 2nd generation B-Series, 8.2L Detroit Diesel "Fuel Pincher" V8 engine
- Allison AT545 Transmission
- Diesel fuel - good biodiesel conversion model
- Outside signs & decals removed, neutral paint
- Hardwood interior - Red oak, cedar, luan
- Dry composting toilet
- Private bathroom
- Private bedroom area
- Storm door entry w/ retractable screened window, metal handle set, and deadbolt
- Full floor and roof rust treatments
- 1 ¼ inch floor insulation
- ¾ inch hardwood subfloor
- 1 inch wall insulation
- ¼ inch hardwood wall panels
- R13 Fluff fill EcoBatt ceiling insulation
- ¼ inch flexible luan ceiling panels
- 3 Solid ¾ inch red oak walls + extra precut wall pieces not yet installed
- Cedar trim
- Some built in storage shelving
- Solar panels - disconnected
- Two deep cycle batteries
- Roof deck - 8' x 8'
- Back porch - 7.5' x 3'
- Camp kitchen - portable stove and upcycled chest freezer ice box (used like a cooler, still has plug and manual temp converter for later power use)
- Clean & Valid Ohio Motor Home conversion title - you can easily get a temporary plate/tag to drive it home!
**Several bonus materials, pieces, and parts we collected for the build are available as well. 2 plywood wall pieces, already cut for ceiling curve. Fuse box. Dirty but usable water tank. Light fixtures. Lots more.