Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-14-2008, 07:27 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2002
Coachwork: Cavalier
Chassis: Chevy
Engine: 4Cyl
Rated Cap: 5
Wanted: Conversion Ready Bus near Central Indiana

I would like a bus to convert to a camper, preferably longnose 66 passenger in good mechanical order. I'd prefer automatic transmission. I would like the bus to be relatively rust free. I don't want a side door, but top emergency hatches are fine.

I would prefer a bus that has been stripped of the seats and/or has some conversion work done on it already, but that's not required.

I'd prefer a gas bus, since gas is cheaper than Diesel at the moment.

I don't want a Carpenter or a Crown, because I know they have several problems and are hard to maintain.

I live in Shelbyville, IN, USA, and will travel for a good deal.

I currently don't have the money, but I can seek a loan to obtain the money needed.

-Clarence Miller

Raditude is offline   Reply With Quote