Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2009, 09:02 AM   #1

Year: 1994
WTB: car alarm

hey guys, ive been looking to get a car alarm for my bus...does anyone on here sell them? usually my boyfriend would just take care of all of my bus stuff but we just broke up...and ive never bought any auto parts online before so im not really too sure what im doing...ive been looking at some new bulldog car alarms at this website but i dont know if its a good deal or not...has anyone ever bought any car parts from them before? or does someone know of a good place to go to buy one? thanks so so much!!!

<3
Arianna

Old 09-07-2009, 07:39 AM   #2
Bus Nut

Year: 1989
Coachwork: Thomas Transit Liner
Chassis: Freightliner
Engine: CAT 3208 Turbo
Re: WTB: car alarm

Arianna
I don't know if you are still looking but I just got an alarm for the bus off of ebay for $40 including shipping. It includes the main unit, 2 remotes, and a magnetic door sensor that sets of the alarm as soon as the door is opened if not disarmed first. The remotes actually work from a good distance. The motion sensor covers the whole interior of the bus as long as there are no obstructions... I mounted the magnetic door sensor on the side door. I like it as there is no delay or codes to punch in. Lock & arm!
You have any pictures of your bus?
Jonathan
ezbme is offline   Reply With Quote