WTB: Completed Off-Grid Conversion with Roof Raise
My girlfriend Liz and I have been talking very seriously over the past couple days and decided that it's probably in our best interest to sell our newly purchased 1998 Blue Bird All American RE in exchange for something that is actually tall enough inside for me to stand comfortably! It was a silly oversight, but the interior if only 5'11" and I am 6'2"! Not the most comfortable for me, which is a shame, because it is beautiful in all other ways.
We are looking to buy another vehicle that is also completely converted, or at least replete with the basics required for living, including food cooking and storage, water, electric and enough room for me to stand up straight!
Here is our list of necessities:
- Full PV system, including robust battery bank and inverter
- Heating system, whether wood, fuel, etc. that is sufficient for realistic living temps during the Northeast winter
- A shower with hot water, preferably tankless
- Large fresh water storage tank
- Full kitchen (countertops and sink, built in or portable cooking surface)
- Tall enough inside for an individual who is 6'2"!!!
- 40 feet long
- Roof raise
- Roof deck
- Composting toilet / no black water tank
- Tub under the shower!
- Lots of exposed wood inside
We are really looking forward to seeing what else is out there! Looking forward to any questions or comments!
Chris and Liz