Any Idahomies here? Finishing Conversion by the end of the month--Need insurance lead
Hello wonderful community--
I finally have my full deadline set and I'm aiming to have my conversion fully completed and ready to roll to my winter destination in Boise, Idaho by the end of the month.
I've done some research on here and have a pretty good understanding about what the motor home requirements are for the state. I also know that very worst case scenario I can get Good Sam to give me liability insurance.
I would really like to fully insure my skoolie when I'm done with it as it will be my main residence for the next 5+ foreseeable years. If, god forbid, I get into an accident -- these are all my worldly possessions. Just trying to be proactive and cover all my bases.
1) I'm asking if you are in Idaho or at least a close by state?
2) What insurance did you end up getting?
3) What do you pay for it and what kind of coverage do you have?
4) What did you do to make the process easy or hard?
5) Anything else I should know?
Thanks so much!