Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 06:33 AM   #1
Bus Nut
M1031's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 471
Year: 1988
Coachwork: Ward
Chassis: Ford B600
Engine: 6.6L Turbo Diesel
Rated Cap: 26
Re: Commercial drivers license needed for a cross-country trip?

That Florida law mirrors Federal law exactly. So, if your bus is less than 13K tons gross, fewer than 15 passengers, et al, then you're good to go with just a Class "C" license.
We few, we Band of Brothers. For he who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
- William Shakespeare ("King Henry V")
M1031 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CDL Drivers License mfrederick Titles, Insurance, Registration and Money Matters 18 01-07-2017 09:36 AM
Road trip travel ADVICE NEEDED! Loubnat Titles, Insurance, Registration and Money Matters 1 09-25-2014 10:43 AM
Texas title and drivers license stuff BUBB Titles, Insurance, Registration and Money Matters 7 01-27-2014 09:50 PM
Cross Country trip in our 1959 Crown Coach and 1974 Westy RetroBusRental On the Road | Travel, Trips, Camp Sites, Tailgates 0 12-07-2009 09:31 AM
Cross Country Trip Need HELP!!! louisbaio Conversion General Discussions 9 07-31-2008 01:04 AM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.