Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-28-2018, 10:44 AM   #1

Florida Inssurance or any other states need your Help guy !!!

Hi.

My name is Maxime Bousrouil and I'm french citizen.
Let me explain my request, in August I will buy a schoolbus in Tampa (FL) to make a conversion and make it a skoolie. I will travel with it, from the US to Argentina. If I'm writting you today, it's because I need to get an inssurance to have a licence plate and get out the schoolbus of the company. the fact is I don't know wich kind of inssurance I need, I'm looking for something not expensive, something like a PIP. I asked to severals insurrance companies and lot of told me no. Also i will be honnest with you, the fact is I will stay only three months in the US adn I will take the first month to start to convert it but I will not finish it. after that I will go to Mexico.It is not a probleme to me to pay an inssurance for one year but I'm looking for something who can autorize me to have licence plate from the local DMV. in the hope that you can help me because I'm a bit lost and it's a bit bit stressful.

Waiting for your answer.
God bless you.
Mr Bousrouil Maxime.

MaxBousrouil is offline   Reply With Quote