Old 07-28-2020, 10:37 PM   #1501
Bus Crazy

Everything you need should be at the beginning, no need to read the rest, thr OP has kept it updated
john61ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 05:04 PM   #1502

Year: 2004
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Frieghtliner
Engine: CAT 3126
Rated Cap: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by john61ct View Post
Everything you need should be at the beginning, no need to read the rest, thr OP has kept it updated
This is the most helpful thread I've found here. That's saying a lot since there's a ton of great info on here. I was being mildly sarcastic when I said I read all 75 pages, and also when I said that I took a screen shot warewolff's completely filled out form and sent it in. (But I really did send cash...) Thanks again to everyone who has contributed to the knowledge here!
J Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 03:16 PM   #1503

VT Plates

Hello there im wondering if I could get a bit of help with my new registration in VT. I don’t want to make any unnecessary mistakes.. does anyone know if I’d need to send in a pic my ID along with the title? (Titles in my name already). Idk if I should send money with the tax amount too or not. Am I supposed to send in anything else other than the title, the VT paperwork and my payment? Also how do I opt to get 2years instead of 1year? The spot on the VT paper work is in Red indicating I shouldn’t check the boxes there.?? 🤦🏽*♀️
RefugeBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 02:20 PM   #1504

I bought my bus from a government auction, they told me because it was bought from the government I don't have to pay tax when registering.. I don't want to count on this and it not go through. Does anyone have any experience with this?

How important is the section for axles and weight, how would I find that information?
ell_oh_ell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:23 PM   #1505

It seems like I only got plates...

I know plates come first, but I've been waiting almost a week now for the registration stickers. Is it possible that I goofed somehow and this is all they're sending?
DoubleDeckerStudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:56 PM   #1506

Year: 2001
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: 3000SE
Engine: T444E International
Rated Cap: 77
I bought mine from an online auction and paid no tax. In Maine the tax gets paid when the vehicle is registered. I also did not register the bus before driving it home. I was told it was okay to drive it home as long as I had the title and bill of sale then register it when I get it home. I live in the same state where I bought it, though.
maine4freedom is offline   Reply With Quote