Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
New Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2
Year: 1999
Chassis: Ford E-350
Engine: Ford E-350 powerstroke
I need help? Any idea

So i have a ford f350 chasis with a bus cab bolted onto the frame? Do i tell the insurance company that it is a school bus or that it is an f350, because the title simply says "f-350"? Just didnt know if anyone knew a way around all of this and the quickest way to get insurance. I have been driving it 'illegally' for 2 months and am hoping to continue avoiding it til i get this all figured out. thanks.
shortbusshorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:13 AM   #2
Bus Crazy
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oregon/Philippines
Posts: 1,660
Re: I need help? Any idea

If you are converting it, just call up the rep at gmac and tell her its a 2011 motorhome conversion and give her the vin and other chassis information. That should work...
Jesus Christ... Conversion in progress.
chev49 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone have an idea of value for BB All American? phillbus914 Conversion General Discussions 13 03-27-2009 12:01 AM
Idea of my next conversion bikevision Skoolie Conversion Projects 1 01-21-2009 12:08 PM
New to the bus conversion idea KC10Chief Everything Else | General Skoolie Discussions 13 05-07-2008 08:32 AM
Skoolie Idea bgrimm05 Conversion General Discussions 25 10-23-2007 05:45 PM
Air Idea phillip266 Conversion General Discussions 16 02-05-2005 10:42 PM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.