Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-07-2022, 10:07 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2004
Coachwork: Eldorado
Chassis: E450
Engine: 6.0 Powerstroke
Rated Cap: 14+2
Michigan Insurance - Auto Owners?

so this may only apply if you are already a current member, but, i was able to get full coverage on my bus (not yet converted, but, they know a conversion is in the works because my wife overshares sometimes.. )

We already have a multiple policy package with them, but, regardless they are willing to insure it.

currently insured for 10k with comprehensive and a 1k deductible and we can update the value as we complete the conversion (not sure what all the piecey parts are going to cost yet) with what our agreed upon value is on completion.

really surprised, they said underwriting would have to review it and i assumed that meant "no, but i'll let someone else tell you no"

seuadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 09:09 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by seuadr View Post
so this may only apply if you are already a current member, but, i was able to get full coverage on my bus (not yet converted, but, they know a conversion is in the works because my wife overshares sometimes.. )

We already have a multiple policy package with them, but, regardless they are willing to insure it.

currently insured for 10k with comprehensive and a 1k deductible and we can update the value as we complete the conversion (not sure what all the piecey parts are going to cost yet) with what our agreed upon value is on completion.

really surprised, they said underwriting would have to review it and i assumed that meant "no, but i'll let someone else tell you no"
So who did you get policy thru, name and number. Thanks
Squad01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 06:05 AM   #3
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2004
Coachwork: Eldorado
Chassis: E450
Engine: 6.0 Powerstroke
Rated Cap: 14+2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squad01 View Post
So who did you get policy thru, name and number. Thanks
They have an internal process for that, i don't think there is a specific agent that handles it. My wife works for the company.
seuadr is offline   Reply With Quote