Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2018, 04:59 PM   #1
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: NJ
Posts: 25
Year: 2000
Coachwork: Corbeil
Chassis: Express 3500
Engine: 6.5TD
PA title switch to Motorhome using form MV-41

This goes against everything I have read on this forum and others, but has anyone else seen this: ? The creator asserts that you can just switch the body type by filing an MV-41 (application for correction of vehicle record) when you title it. Has anyone else tried this?
MadMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 09:48 PM   #2
Bus Nut
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Philadelpiha Pennsylvania
Posts: 381
Year: 2007
Coachwork: IC
Chassis: FE Bus
Engine: DT-466 7.6L Turbo Diesel
Rated Cap: 77

I was wondering the same thing. Looking to get a bus soon.
CMORGANSKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.