Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2018, 12:19 AM   #1
New Member
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2
Picking up a bus from New Jersey to CT.

I've recently purchased a bus from GovDeals in NJ. I live in CT. What licenses/plates/insurance do I need to legally drive it back and work on it to register it as an rv in ct.
Sean.Levi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 10:52 AM   #2
Bus Crazy
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,343
Insurance card most important.

Dunno about Jersey temp plates.

Vermont you can register by mail.
john61ct is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.