Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2017, 11:06 AM   #1
New Member
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 8
Registering a three axle (Crown Supercoach Tandem)

I've found the perfect schoolbus, it's a 40ft three axle Crown Supercoach. I love the fact that it's a three axle but of course this also has it's downsides. The bus I'm looking to buy is from a retired bus driver (who already has a CA class B commercial license) so right now it still has the same registration as when it was used in service (in CA).

From what I can tell, in CA a three axle bus, as long as it's not a motorhome, requires you to have a class B license. The bus is still in it's original condition and I won't be able to convert it in CA to a MH before I need to be able to drive it.

It seems like registering it in Vermont as a MH seems to be the easiest and quickest way? Or will that be an issue with a bus currently registered in CA?

What do you recommend to do?
sfluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 04:32 PM   #2
New Member
nordeking's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
What ever happened? Did you buy it?
nordeking is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.