Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2018, 09:33 AM   #1
New Member
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 2
Texas Title

So we have acquired a school bus without a title in the state of Texas and are wanting to convert it into a Skoolie. Is there a way for us to get a title either through Texas (maybe a bonded title) or through another state?
Matlock318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 12:12 PM   #2
Bus Geek
o1marc's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Dawsonville, Ga.
Posts: 8,995
Year: 1999
Coachwork: Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/3060
Rated Cap: 77
You can register and title it in Vermont and not even live there. Once it's got a Vermont title you can transfer that to Texas.
o1marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 12:23 PM   #3
Bus Geek
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 6,116
Year: 2002
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: All American RE (A3RE)
Engine: Cummins ISC (8.3)
Rated Cap: 72
I was wondering if Vermont would register a vehicle with just a bill of sale.

I checked their website and it appears that they may issue transferable registration on vehicles over 15 years old with just a bill of sale.

That could come in handy.
PNW_Steve is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.