This afternoon I dissasembled the old airco.
I cut the hoses and disconnect the electrical wires.
There was no more gas in the hoses so that makes everything easy for the moment.
Removed the white cover to see the connecting bolts and nuts.
We see that we have a water leak from the roof.
I will have to repair that also.
Tomorrow I'll tape the holes for a moment and repair it with some new polyester or a fix all kit.
As long as it closes the hole for the time.
The ventilation- and/or emergency hatch goes also !
I replace it for a new plexi top window.
The new ventilation window is bigger and will let more light in the bus.
It has a shade and a moskito net build in.