Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-22-2017, 08:16 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

2005 Ford E450 Bluebird 5 window

2005 Ford E450 6.0L Bluebird 5 window. Wheel chair lift on passenger side (removed)

I've been pulling electrical and may have pulled too much. Any documentation or suggestions on the wire harness that runs from the drivers seat electrical box to the back? I may have to pay someone to rewire a few things.

Since my bus is a handycap bus it has the Q-Straints modular bench rails. Has anyone been able to remove these? I'm about to just put a subfloor down and be done. (8 rails. 75 feet of rails. 150+ bolts. Some are above the battery box and others are unreachable from under the bus)

Zizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:18 PM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

I also have some questions about the various solinoids distributed about the rig. Are they useful once removed for anything?

There are some extra cables in the battery box that run to the wheelchair lift. Can these safely be removed?

Has anyone repurposed the heavy AWG cables that have been harvested from tear downs?
Zizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 09:16 PM   #3

Year: 2011
Chassis: FORD E350
Engine: V8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizzer View Post
I also have some questions about the various solinoids distributed about the rig. Are they useful once removed for anything?

There are some extra cables in the battery box that run to the wheelchair lift. Can these safely be removed?

Has anyone repurposed the heavy AWG cables that have been harvested from tear downs?
Did you figure these things out? We are running into some similar issues in our build. There's just so many electrical cords!
Jlyne3 is offline   Reply With Quote