Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-17-2020, 01:32 PM   #1

Smile Anyone within 150 miles of Atlanta with converted shortbus?

Hello everyone. I'm new here but have already gotten tons of such valuable information. I've just recently secured a bus and I'm a 100% novice at every thing. The videos are great and given the challenge of covid, since there aren't any large gatherings of late I haven't been able to see a build out in person. If anyone is within a 150mi of Atlanta, GA and open to (with 6 feet between us of course) allow me to do a quick walk through of their converted short bus (or at least 70% converted) and ask a few questions (honestly talking to someone in person for just 30 minutes would be so helpful!) please let me know. I've of course been all over YouTube university for the past 6 months which is great, but well, there's kinda nothing like seeing a fully converted space in person. I'm happy to wear a bubble suit! I'd be cool with FaceTime even.

-Sunny

Sunyata_alt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 03:00 PM   #2
Bus Crazy

Year: 1999
Coachwork: El Dorado Fiberglass
Chassis: Ford E450
Engine: V10 Gas
Let us know what your bus make and model is, and if you have pictures and can figure out how to upload them, that also helps getting people to engage with you.
Rucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 06:30 PM   #3
Bus Crazy

Year: 2001
Coachwork: Blue Bird
Chassis: IH
Engine: T444E
Rated Cap: 14
I'm about 30-45 miles Northeast of Atlanta, though my bus is still in the partly demo'd state. I'm currently using it as a daily driver. I'm planing to keep mine a people hauler/party wagon.
Brad_SwiftFur is offline   Reply With Quote