Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-29-2022, 06:58 PM   #1

East Coast Welder

Hi there!
For all intents and purposes, my project is “done” enough- but after living in and traveling for a bit, we looking to make a few upgrades.
We are living in Rhode Island, but are willing to travel within reason of course- especially to drop off since we are not living in it at this point. Especially sooner, rather than later. (East coast Winter sucks.)
Pictures on IG @ zsebi_busz
Or
Imgur
https://imgur.com/gallery/Bnr39SK

SO…

I’ve got a trip planned for the middle of September so it’s decision time for priorities:

• Ladder from deck to back bumper
• Front hitch for bike rack (would include needing to move the license plate most likely)
• underbody storage box (open to buy one and mount, or fab- whatever’s clever)
**bigger pains/more creative push**
• passenger seat in the front. I have the seat, the swivel mount, etc. but it seems like some sort of mount might be better to install, rather than going *through* the floor with everything running right down the middle.
• related to the passenger seat and in the same area: a removable dog house/engine cover with cup holders (I know! But you don’t realize what you need until it’s gone!)
This could actually be wood or metal.

Let me know if you, or anyone you know in the area might be interested in some work.

Thank you!

https://imgur.com/gallery/Bnr39SKy

rinsecyclelife is offline   Reply With Quote