Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-20-2020, 11:07 PM   #1
Skoolie

Year: 2002
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: Freightliner
Engine: Cat3126
FS 65 driverís window blowing open on highway

I looked through the threads and havenít found anything on this. Weíve had to shove a 1x1 in the window to keep the window shut while driving. The wind keeps pushing the window open. I thought maybe they put the window in upside down, but, if we took it out and turned it upside down, then the wind could push rain in between the window panes. Has anybody had this issue? There is no latch on the window. We were thinking we could figure out some kind of latch to install?

Kaleth2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 08:25 AM   #2
Bus Geek

Year: 2003
Coachwork: International
Chassis: CE 300
Engine: DT466e
Rated Cap: 65C-43A
Is there a hole on the middle edge of one of the sliding panels? Mine just has this little aluminum tab on a screw on one of the panels, and you sort of push it in a little to either hold the window open or hold it closed. Your little tab may have just come off at some point.

You might also find the hardware you need here: https://midwestbusparts.com/index.ph...x&cPath=20_310
Old 07-21-2020, 12:37 PM   #3
Skoolie

Year: 2002
Coachwork: Bluebird
Chassis: Freightliner
Engine: Cat3126
Drivers window

Quote:
Originally Posted by musigenesis View Post
Is there a hole on the middle edge of one of the sliding panels? Mine just has this little aluminum tab on a screw on one of the panels, and you sort of push it in a little to either hold the window open or hold it closed. Your little tab may have just come off at some point.

You might also find the hardware you need here: https://midwestbusparts.com/index.ph...x&cPath=20_310
Thanks Musigenesis! There is a little hole. Also the windows donít seem to slide far enough closed for the catches to connect. We might need to take it out and clean it even though itís not leaking.
Kaleth2 is offline   Reply With Quote