Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-23-2020, 11:41 PM   #1

I need a receiver attached to a 2008 Ford E450 shuttle bus.

The body is by Startrans. The main rails are about 4' off the ground, and 44" apart. The hitch on the Wells Cargo trailer I want to pull is about 2 1/2' off the ground to pull it level. Most trailer places want $1 -2K to tackle & I'm relatively poor...$1,247 @ mth. VA & SS. Anyone in the Denver area with this expertise, I can pay about $900 & give you a 12" compound miter saw (old but working fine). I'd give a phone # but not sure if thats allowed.
I'm 72 & all I want to do is travel around the NW photographing everything I see (being a pro-photographer most of my life), meeting new people, exploring nature like John Muir did. The trailer is full of every kind of tool you can think of; 21 gal compressor, 10" table saw. drill press, band saw, 3 routers, work bench, 100 watts of solar on the roof, and lots more....oh yeah,and a Rad Rover 5 E-bike.

Bohemian Sojourner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 11:43 PM   #2

Chassis: Ford e450
Engine: v10
Mts down in colorado springs did mine on a 05 ford e450 bus within your budget range.
magik is offline   Reply With Quote