Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2020, 10:43 PM   #1

I need help on picking right size

Hello I’m a student. My family lives in Florida and I’m studying at Los Angeles. But rooms and apartment are so expensive. I’m an artist and I love traveling. I almost had a stroke and it made me realize how much I want to enjoy life. So I decide why not be a mobile art student. I’m sure I’m not the only one.
I want to travel back to Florida during my break to see my family. I need a van or bus that has a shower and bathroom, wide space. I’m not tall but I like my space but I want to able to park it. And hopefully Diesel engine since I want to do a lot of cross country and hopefully enough room to put my pc. I’m a digital artist. So I use my Wacom a lot

Well my issues is I’m not sure what to get.
A) I like sprinter van since they can blend in the city when I’m at school I can park it easier and I think I can park underground but they’re costly and not all size are able to park easily and they’re thinner and depending on the Length I might have a bathroom.

B) promaster since they’re wide, but my friends said they have door issues and harder to find a diesel version
I saw this and I loved the opened space. So far this is my favorite design https://youtu.be/i3YG4PY4AfA

C) I saw a shuttle bus but someone told me they’re horrible to drive on highway and Im trying to find information on them but I can’t find it. But I love how wide they’re. But I’m not sure if I can park or go underground
I love her design
https://youtu.be/gUb7FsGiXe4

D) maybe someone can recommend me something else

Bboy_leogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 11:00 PM   #2
Bus Geek

Year: 2007
Coachwork: Thomas Built
Chassis: Minotour
Engine: Chevy Express 3500 6.6l
Get a step van and make it look like a plumbing truck

Attached Thumbnails