Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2017, 05:53 PM   #1
Skoolie

Year: 2006
Chassis: IC bus
Engine: VT365
Rated Cap: 35C24A
Need help from converted short bus owners!

I live permanently in Mainland Mexico with my partner and2 year old son. We are trying to buy, convert, and import a school bus into Mexico this summer. Problem is that the importation agents cannot give me a quote nor tell me if the bus (based on year and rv title etc) would be legal to import without giving them the exact info on the bus... That means make, model, year, photos, and VIN.

We are looking at ford, chevy, or gmc... Diesel, short bus to have converted and titled as an rv... Between 2002 and 2009 (only because the newer the bus the lower the interest rate for the importation).

If anyone would be willing to share those items from their similar bus conversion with me, I would be so gratefull since I have not found anything online with that specs and info. It would give me idea of what I can and can't buy and how much to expect to pay.

I can pass my personal contact to send info... Tyania2@gmail.com and mexican cell number for calls or whatsapp is 52-1-322-138-7802.

Really hoping to get this project going but so nervous to do the whole thing and not be able to bring it home!

Loving all the info on this forum! Thank you.

Tyania is offline   Reply With Quote