Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-29-2019, 08:46 PM   #1

New Shuttle Project

So I run a foundation and have been obsessed with the bus lifestyle for a few years. My foundation is for people with type 1 diabetes who battle depression. The foundation is the Betes Bros Foundation and the tag line is "until there's a cure, there's community."

Wanting to buck the norm of a traditional brick and mortar office, I've set out to begin the process of purchasing a shuttle bus and documenting the process from building to on the road. Would love to get in contact with some of you as far as what to look for in buying a shuttle bus first. From that point on I'm sure I'll be utilizing the site even more. My overall goal is since my foundation is nationwide is to reach those in the diabetes community that don't have the chance to go to events. For those people I'll be taking the events to them.

I also have multiple web series that will be launching in 2020 and will be using the bus to record many episodes. So ideas on a good living room lounge space would be awesome. I'm utilizing crowdfunding to raise the money for the bus currently, hopefully that goes well when it launches. If you have tips on raising funds and finding things for the bus, please don't hesitate to reach out. Being a small nonprofit, funds aren't the easiest to come by right now. Thank you guys for having this platform to help me learn and understand bus life.

DiabeticPick is offline   Reply With Quote