Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 06-13-2016, 10:06 PM   #1
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 554
Year: 2002
Chassis: e450 super duty
Engine: 7.3l ford powerstroke
project underway. finally.!

So im very familiar with the "Cardinal rule" so i made sure i didnt post another thread without something to show. im not sure how to attach the link to my photo album here maybe someone can help.? but i finally have pictures up in the photo albums hopefully they are visable.
dopamine16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 03:58 AM   #2
Bus Crazy
 
M1031A1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Dowdy Lakes, Colorado
Posts: 1,437
Year: 1989
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Saf-T-Liner ER
Engine: 3208 CAT/MT643 tranny
Rated Cap: 87
Your on-line name suggests you are at least a Paramedic.........
__________________
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American peopleís liberty teeth and keystone under independence. ó George Washington
M1031A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 05:57 AM   #3
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 554
Year: 2002
Chassis: e450 super duty
Engine: 7.3l ford powerstroke
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1031A1 View Post
Your on-line name suggests you are at least a Paramedic.........

Nope never made it past E.M.T i worked on one dead body that was it, changed careers, to HVAC.
dopamine16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:15 AM   #4
Bus Nut
 
Dapplecreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: near Christiansburg VA
Posts: 692
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freightliner
Engine: Cummins 5.9
Rated Cap: 44 or 66? 11 rows
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopamine16 View Post
So im very familiar with the "Cardinal rule" so i made sure i didnt post another thread without something to show. im not sure how to attach the link to my photo album here maybe someone can help.? but i finally have pictures up in the photo albums hopefully they are visable.
Navigate until you see the photo you want to display. Right-click on it and copy the image address. Then, back here, in the message entry area, find and left-click on the photo icon - it looks like a mountain and cloud (I guess) on a yellow background. In the pop-up that appears, paste the image address you copied. Close the popup and the image link should appear in the message entry box. Repeat as needed to show all the photos you want to display.

Another ex-EMT here, from back before we had paramedics. I went on to be a hospital OR prep orderly, pre-med student, researcher, and epidemiologist. Never got into med school, and a difficult boss (who I thank God for now) blew me out of public health into teaching high school biology. Fast forward a couple of decades and I am a minor computer wizard for a Fortune 100 company and loving it now. Fascinating how we move careers, isn't it?
Dapplecreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 11:08 AM   #5
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 554
Year: 2002
Chassis: e450 super duty
Engine: 7.3l ford powerstroke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapplecreek View Post
Navigate until you see the photo you want to display. Right-click on it and copy the image address. Then, back here, in the message entry area, find and left-click on the photo icon - it looks like a mountain and cloud (I guess) on a yellow background. In the pop-up that appears, paste the image address you copied. Close the popup and the image link should appear in the message entry box. Repeat as needed to show all the photos you want to display.

Another ex-EMT here, from back before we had paramedics. I went on to be a hospital OR prep orderly, pre-med student, researcher, and epidemiologist. Never got into med school, and a difficult boss (who I thank God for now) blew me out of public health into teaching high school biology. Fast forward a couple of decades and I am a minor computer wizard for a Fortune 100 company and loving it now. Fascinating how we move careers, isn't it?
Thanks for the picture info ill keep that in mind. It is pretty fascinating how things work out, growing up all i could think about was working for the fire department up untill i was 22 and had a few years as a volunteer, i realized how much i dont like the way the fire departments work and operate nor do i like to see blood and guts. o'well atleast i know how to properly treat wounds. leaveing their i was able to get in the union Ironworkers structual steel. out of los angels for a couple years thanks to my pops and were i learned my fabrication skills. But Ironworkers are a dyeing breed thanks to the labor union. so its hvac for now on.
dopamine16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 11:37 AM   #6
Bus Nut
 
Dapplecreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: near Christiansburg VA
Posts: 692
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: Freightliner
Engine: Cummins 5.9
Rated Cap: 44 or 66? 11 rows
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopamine16 View Post
... so its hvac for now on.
On a first and fast reading I thought you wrote, "...so it's havoc from now on."

I've felt like that, myself...
Dapplecreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 02:22 PM   #7
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 554
Year: 2002
Chassis: e450 super duty
Engine: 7.3l ford powerstroke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapplecreek View Post
On a first and fast reading I thought you wrote, "...so it's havoc from now on."

I've felt like that, myself...

haha nope no more, a couple weeks in a adult correctional rehab facility put an end to my havoc days.
dopamine16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 10:20 AM   #8
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 554
Year: 2002
Chassis: e450 super duty
Engine: 7.3l ford powerstroke



front end is comeing along pretty smootly. now its time for some more sanding and painting
dopamine16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 10:26 AM   #9
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 554
Year: 2002
Chassis: e450 super duty
Engine: 7.3l ford powerstroke


Ive decided to remove two of the four side rails on both sides, keep two and bondo the hundreds of screw holes i have left over.
dopamine16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 10:31 AM   #10
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 554
Year: 2002
Chassis: e450 super duty
Engine: 7.3l ford powerstroke


One of my first issues in dealing with bringing my rig home was the battery was draining overnight. luckly my dad use to wire rv's as a youngin so he quickly fiqured out my issue. Someone wired both baterry terminals together sos they were draining eachother. so my dad said i needed a battery isolator. $15 green backs later and some wireing. problem solved.
dopamine16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 01:52 PM   #11
Bus Nut
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Southern California
Posts: 554
Year: 2002
Chassis: e450 super duty
Engine: 7.3l ford powerstroke
front end is probly around 85% done, still want to get flared fenders, tube bumber and led light bar, but im satisfied were its at in the mean time now its time for the entire ass end to get its touch. i have been keeping track of most of what i spend on my wheeleestate. its on its way to being done. hope you enjoy.!!


*bus-$4500
*fuel-$40^2
*headlights and corner lights-$102.44
*front grill insert-$91.08
*Hid-5k-$90.00
*dometic cr-50 cooler-$450
*registraion & smog-$250
*bondo $paint-$40
*paint &sander-$60
*batterie isolator-$15
total so far total its $5670...+-$5 will see how long i keep track of finances.
dopamine16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×