Some further progress on the bus:
Here is how it looked before
I took both the heater element out and looped it. I also took the AC units out and gutted the extra tubing from the bottom of the bus....that was hell...as im doing this all by myself.
I grinded all the small rust spots and treated it with Ospho (had my bus sizzling...sounded really cool haha).
I thought about it and I really wanted that back seat gone...so i actually used the grinder and chopped that thing right out....it was easier than I thought but heavier than a hippo.
All the holes I penny blocked and then put a nice coat of rustoleum rust paint on.