Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2013, 11:43 PM   #1
Bus Geek

Year: 1946
Coachwork: Chevrolet/Wayne
Chassis: 1- 1/2 ton
Engine: Cummins 4BT
Rated Cap: 15
Re: Where to find my Short Bus

Do you have a style, make or vintage in mind? There are some older units that show up on Ebay from time to time that can be interesting and for newer units, local school districts a re a good place to start. There are also many regional dealers who re-sell units they purchase en masse from various districts. "Shorties" are available in a wide range of makes, models and style. Everything from all iron vintage units (like mine) to very modern all fiberglass and just about everything in between. They show up and often turn over quickly. Just do some homework, narrow down what you you think will best fulfill your needs, then keep Googling "school bus for sale" daily.

Best of luck and welcome to the wild world of Skoolies!

Tango is offline   Reply With Quote