Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-21-2022, 04:50 PM   #1

AC shore power to power a mobile classroom for woodworking

Looking for folks that have experience setting up AC shore power to run for 3-5 hours at a time. The art non-profit I work for has a 2021 Bluebird Bus, model BBCV 3310, that we are currently building out as a mobile classroom for woodworking and we need to figure out lighting/power outlet solutions.

Would love to consult (could be zoom) and/or potentially contract someone to help with the work if they are in the Los Angeles/Pasadena area. Contact me here or via email max@sidestreet.org, also check out our mobile fleet and website if interested in learning more.

I’ve attached some photos of one of our current buses to give a sense of our power needs and what the space looks like (the lights in this bus are fluorescent however for the new bus we plan to install LED lights)

Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0382.jpg   IMG_0734.jpg   IMG_0745.jpg  

sidestreetprojects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 10:39 AM   #2
Bus Crazy

Year: 1999
Coachwork: El Dorado Fiberglass
Chassis: Ford E450
Engine: V10 Gas
Do you have a list of equipment that would require power? Looks like the individual benches are mostly hand tools.

So it would be good lighting, a couple of receptacles...maybe a few fans to push air through the bus?
Rucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 11:41 AM   #3
Bus Crazy

Year: 1974
Coachwork: Crown
Chassis: "Atomic"
Engine: DD 8V71
I'll send you an email. I'm near Flagstaff, in AZ, but my son lives in LA for now and I'm always willing to visit. I could consult remotely or come assist in person. Either way, I'd be happy to help.

Ross
rossvtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote