Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-03-2024, 04:28 PM   #21
Bus Geek

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
ha!! love it!! yeah im a tool geek too.. I seem to remember getting grilled for the immense detail into my allison 1000 swap as sopmeone noticed 3 scan tools and 3 laptops bneing used to program everything.. oops! oh well but hey it works...

I was in the HVAC industry in the 90s.. yet all my tools are from the 00's and 2010's and 2020's now i wanted the latest greatest for my system upgrades..

im all about DIYers doing HVAC that want to do it right.. im not about those that simply want to hack it in.. alas ill help anyone here with their A/C..

im also all about people getitng out in their rigs and using them.. if its not done yet who cares.. it may be that when you use an unfinished rig you learn about what you want to do different and what you did right thus far.. and its a lot easier to make changes before you build it out and hate it..

as for minisplits, LG makes pretty good ones.. I helped to install several 'ART-COOL' units back in like 2010 and they are srtill in use today.. those were minisplits designed to wall mount and look like a picture on the wall but are an air conditioner...

OK so i like ohio for a number of reasons.. but the weather is not one of them.... this past winter has been one of the least gloomy we have had in decades... definitely not the norm for sure..

theres still good deals to be found in TN as long as you stick away from nashville... nashville is expensive to no end..

parts of kentucky are pretty favorable... if you look at the part over near the indiana border.. the weather tends to be a bit more mild and dry than further east... big cities arent near by but should be close enough to towns to have normal services like being able to get packages delivered and relative ease for groceries.. kentucky, like ohio seems to leave you pretty much alone when it comes to things like driving diesels, burning wood, and owning firearms

cadillackid is offline   Reply With Quote