Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-14-2021, 12:26 AM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

04 fs65 mbe906

Originally intended on a Cat powered Thomas MVP ER, but after discussions with the owner, and then a failure to provide the VIN# and secure a title in my state, that went south.

I know there isn't a lot of love for the MBE series engines, but I have managed to locate an 04 FS65 that is pre-egr, with a very good service history. (Owned by a bus company with regular service and detailed records). It has around 148k miles, and no issues, leaks, etc. It rides well and is safety inspected.

I have however, had a difficult time locating manuals. I did manage to find a maintenance manual of sorts that describes basic maintenance procedures and intervals, but haven't found anything else (wiring diagrams,full service manuals, etc). Its a Thomas built bus. Does anyone have them or know where I might be able to track them down? I do all my own work, for the most part unless its something I just cannot do due to lack of tools or other equipment, but tracking down wiring diagrams and a full service manual would be a good start to my library. Appreciate all the help in advance.

colbypr is offline   Reply With Quote