Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-29-2020, 06:24 PM   #21
Traveling

Year: None
Coachwork: None
Chassis: None
Engine: None
Rated Cap: None
flattracker makes a good point, one I was not actually aware of. However, I'm pretty sure such parts will likely not be readily available at an O'Reilly's or AutoZone...

CHEESE_WAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 06:55 AM   #22
Bus Geek

Year: 1991
Coachwork: Carpenter
Chassis: International 3800
Engine: DTA360 / MT643
Rated Cap: 7 Row Handicap
some of the opreilly and advance auto as well as napa stores have commercial parts.. one of the things the parts stores are getting better at is showing what store has what inventory of parts real-time.. NAPA stores listed as machine shop locations almost always stock some commercial truck parts.. Oreilly is a toss up however going to the www and looking for parts will show if a store has it in stock or not.. and of course you can call and they have access to their whole "district" on computer normally..

thus far Napa and oreilly and advance have been able to look up "International" or "freightliner" etc vs just the consumer brands.. so i think they are trying to be more broad..
cadillackid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 04:20 PM   #23
Mini-Skoolie

I have the same problem on my 30ft International with a wheelchair lift on the passenger side. Mine leans way more 4.5 inches on drivers side to 2 inches on passenger side. I was missing the wear pad on that side. I replaced it and went from 1 inch to the 2 inch height from tire to body. The wear pad goes on top of the front part of the leaf spring. I had to jack up the frame and loosen the axle U bolts in order to get it to sandwich between the leaf spring and the hanger. I could find very little about the leaning problem. Now since reading here I’m going to find that check valve and replace it.
Walter62 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
air ride, fixer upper, leveler valve, uneven bus