Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-09-2018, 02:47 PM   #1
Mini-Skoolie

Bus repair in Denver?

Hey guys.. i’m having a really hard time finding someone to work on my shuttle bus.. it’s a 1996 E3 50 ford.. needs and oil pan gasket and exhaust manifold but most places won’t do the work? Does anybody have a go to shop for bus stuff I’m denver?
Thanks!

lexalotacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 03:54 PM   #2
Bus Geek

Year: 1999
Coachwork: Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/3060
Rated Cap: 77
Ford dealer?
o1marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 04:00 PM   #3
Skoolie

Year: 1995
Coachwork: Amtrans
Chassis: Genesis
Engine: DT466
Rated Cap: 20 (9 window handicap)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexalotacus View Post
Hey guys.. i’m having a really hard time finding someone to work on my shuttle bus.. it’s a 1996 E3 50 ford.. needs and oil pan gasket and exhaust manifold but most places won’t do the work? Does anybody have a go to shop for bus stuff I’m denver?
Thanks!
Im down near Colorado Springs, I haven't had to use a mechanic yet, but since my platform was international, I looked for international service, and found McCandless Truck (which is in Denver as well). I have zero experience or knowledge of them, but they look like they sell and service multiple brands of medium trucks. I would assume there are several others truck places in Denver that are similar, and you might ask one of the truck stops up in Denver, as I think there is one on I70 east of I25.

My guess is that alot of places don't have the height or capacity to put your bus on a lift and that is why they don't want to work on it. It may also be because of age, some of them shops only want to work on the newer stuff.

I remember there is a bus dealer in Sedalia as well that has a shop. And there is a bus dealer in Monument as well. Sorry I have only been keeping track of places near me.
Tigerman67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 04:04 PM   #4
Bus Geek

Year: 1999
Coachwork: Genesis
Chassis: International
Engine: DT466/3060
Rated Cap: 77
https://www.yellowpages.com/denver-c...repair-service
o1marc is offline   Reply With Quote