Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2018, 09:20 AM   #1
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 2
Year: 1991
Chassis: Wayne Corp
Engine: 5.7L
'91 GMC G3500 Power Steering Switch


As you see in the title, Im a bit stuck trying to find a part for my mini skoolie. I have a 1991 GMC Vandura G3500 8cyl 5.7L with hydroboost.

We need to replace the switch in the power steering return line, but all the online searches only pull up the part on the right and I need the part on the left (see circled in pic #1). The part is leaking at the pump (see arrow in pic #2).

Anybody know what this part is called and/or where we can get it? Any help is appreciated.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0570.jpg (348.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 40073200-1bb6-44dc-a19e-d29c8908c3942.jpg (218.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg bddb3ac5-3527-4715-99b1-30cffe8f1b02.JPG (167.4 KB, 2 views)
travellingforgood is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.