Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-15-2020, 12:33 AM   #1

Parts search

Hello all!!, I知 searching for a few parts and hope someone may can help me find them. First off I知 looking for some engine accessories and parts for a international t444e or early ford 7.3l powerstroke. I壇 like to add a air brake compressor/bracket/powersteering pump from a bus or medium-heavy duty truck with the 7.3l onto my f350 truck for a source of air power.

First off, I知 looking for a source of parts, bus or truck salvage yard etc that may have these parts for reasonable price. I知 willing to take a used compressor as I wouldn稚 be relying on it for brakes.

Secondly, I知 unaware if there is an oil separator needed or used on the output to return any engine oil that is used from the crankcase of the engine. I知 also unsure if any additional belt idlers may be needed as I知 having difficulty finding images online on these parts on the engines. If you had a photo of video showing them that壇 be great.

Lastly, if you致e stuck it out and read this far, thank you and if you know of a parts place or bus salvage place I壇 appreciate hearing from you!

Thank you and good evening.
Bro. Timothy

Hillbilly tim is offline   Reply With Quote