Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Skeyelar One

Registry
Vehicle Name Skeyelar One
Year 1992
Make Blue Bird
Model TC-2000
Length 35ft
1992 Blue Bird TC-2000
Basic Info Purchased from A Alabama High School. Drove to Tarpon Springs Florida where we lived, Started the Conversion there, seats out, purchased solar and installed 405 Watts of panels with Solar controllers, three 55amp AGM batteries. A 600 Watt Pure Sine and a 2000 Watt Modified sine. Then we moved, used it as a uhaul to move to Indiana where I registered it as a RV. I have rough completed the entire RV, Self Contained fresh water. 35 gallons with a 45 pound pressure auto pump, 36 gallon black tank, 35 gallon grey water tank. Two way refrigerator,3 burner propane stove. Propane on demand water heater for the bath tub, child size or a shower for adult. Full Queen bed and two bunks,
Exterior
1992 Blue Bird TC-2000 Exterior
Repainted Red White and Blue, all with safety red and blue colors. Roof is white.

Interior
1992 Blue Bird TC-2000 Interior 1992 Blue Bird TC-2000 Interior 1992 Blue Bird TC-2000 Interior
Interior is in rough stage to be completed and trimmed this coming spring.

Customizations
Will add Pics later!

Renovations and Repairs
Had to do not yet, except for the top left rear corner. After 3500 miles and not even a rock pit, I backed into our tree when I got home at night. Crinkled the corner and bent up the light, repair pending.

Tow Vehicle
As of yet, none. Will have as soon as I get the hitch mounted.

Favorite Camping Destinations
State Parks in every state. Plan on doing the great circle of all 59 Federal Monuments as I get kids to get the ambition to do it.
Comments: 0 / Views: 825