Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

TBA

Registry
Vehicle Name TBA
Year 2022
Make Thomas
Model T444e
Length 39'
2022 Thomas T444e 2022 Thomas T444e
2022 Thomas T444e 2022 Thomas T444e
Basic Info I travel and make/fix things. I play music for tips for most of my income. Full time road life for the last 10 years. The rear 1/3 of the bus is going to be my shop. I work with leather, wood, bull horn and softer metals. My partners on this journey are my 2 dogs, Ringo (11mo old)and Oli(9 years old). Ringo is a giant dumb baby, who I just adopted after my good friend Saxon passed away. He's a Rhodesian ridgeback. Oli is a little black Weiner dog with the heart (and the bite...) of a pitbull. He's also got black lab and Chihuahua in him. And a long wrap sheet for assaulting men in uniform... Needless to say, the dogs will have a good amount of influence in how I build my bus out. After I build my shop in the back and save up for spray foam insulation, I'll be building the bedroom in the midsecion, probably with Murphy beds or some way to stow them in the day, then I'll head back north to pick up my girlfriend and our daughter and we'll finish off the front section while exploring the country together. The front will be built as a kitchen area with a drop down projector screen behind the driver's seat and heavy light blocking curtains.
Exterior
I'll be building extra storage bins beneath and either 2 roof racks or one half to leave room for solar.

Interior
Too many ideas and I don't have enough information on my bus yet.

Customizations
Almost everything will be done custom because I'll be using materials that weren't meant for what I'm doing.

Renovations and Repairs
N/A

Tow Vehicle
Currently driving a 1996 Chevy suburban k1500

Favorite Camping Destinations
Woods, lakes, deserts
Comments: 0 / Views: 623