Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-28-2021, 04:54 PM   #1

Year: 1995
Coachwork: BlueBird
Chassis: Tc2000
Engine: 8.3L Cummins
Rated Cap: 78
1995 TC RE 8.3 Wiring Diagrams?

Howdy Skoolie friends!

I'm finally committing to the skoolie life, and will be selling my house in the next month or so to fund the project. I'm currently sitting with a gutted bus that I'll have to drive 45 minutes to the lot I'm storing it at, but I'm having some issues tracking down all the electrical gremlins I'm having.

The first issue I'm having is that I definitely don't have brake lights. I found 2 air switches under the dash with a yellow air line and a black air line leading in and a red and black wire coming out. I assummed these were the switch(s) for the brake lights, but I'm trying to find a wiring diagram to sort out the rats nest that accumilated under the dash in the last 24 years lol!

While gutting the bus, I un-installed the floor dimmer while I removed the plywood under the seat and dash. Now, keep in mind I haven't so much as started the bus in over a year; I have absolutely no idea what wires went into the floor dimmer, leaving me with a pretty big lack of headlights

Does anyone have a 95-ish era Bluebird TC2000 wiring diagram source, or even a photo of the wiring leading into their floor dimmer? If you happen to have info on where the brake switch is for the air brakes, that would also be infinitely helpful! I know I have to wire it inline but I don't see any loose wires dangling under the dash around that area. Thanks so much for any assistance!

-Dylan

Bohemiosity is offline   Reply With Quote