Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-16-2020, 01:21 PM   #1

Question 2002 GMC 3500 Short Bus Switch panel

Hello. I recently bought a 2002 GMC 3500 short bus, Thomas Built. 2 days ago I realized that everything on my Switch board above my drivers chair is not working. I don't know if it is the switch board or not because my brake lights are not working either. I have no rear lights except my emergency flashers and my directional signals. Also my interior lights and rear heater are not working.

I have no idea what to do. I have checked all of the fuses and they appear to be working (I can't get to the ones under the hood of the bus). I did remove the negative cable on the battery and reconnect it but that didn't help either. Stepping on the brake will cause a clicking sound above my head and to the left inside where the relay switches are.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

katiejay99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 04:13 PM   #2
Mini-Skoolie

Year: 2002
Coachwork: Thomas
Chassis: GMC Savana 3500
Engine: 6.5 L 395 CID V8 Diesel
check the circuit breaker. it should be under the hood off of your main battery. there will be a little black arm that you need to press back in to reset the breaker. should take care of your issue
waxman is offline   Reply With Quote