2007 HDX will not start with Ignition
Our family just completed our maiden voyage in our 2007 Thomas HDX 40'. We have done very very minimal changes so far - read, removed seats only. After we arrived home we cleaned up the bus. I shut off the electricity on the rear passenger panel and went into the house. About three hours later, I went out and wanted to take the bus to get washed.
1. I put the key into the ignition switch, and turned to first position and nothing happened
2. I realized I had turned the electricity off, left the key in first position, and then went to the rear and flipped the lever.
3. Went back to the front, and all the lights on the dash turned on as normal, and everything was working as expected for the warm up
4. I waited for another 15 -20 seconds and turned the key and nothing happened.
5. Took the key out and tried again, lights came on, but engine would not turn over. Put the key back in and turned to on position
6. I went to the back, lifted the rear engine compartment door, pushed the security button, toggled the start engine button, and the engine turned over just fine and ran
7. went to the front, turned the bus off, waited a few moments, tried with the key and nothing.
With me leaving the key in the on position and flipping the electrical in the rear, could I have blown a fuse? Up until today, the bus has been working flawlessly for the last 4 weeks.