I did the dumbest mistake and crossed my battery cables when putting in my school bus batteries since it was sitting during montana winter. Smelled smoke and the wire going to bottom of my started melted. Spliced it to make sure it would still start. Started for 20 seconds then died. Could my fuel pump relay burnt too??? Starter silenoid? Where can i find fuel pump relay? Thanks
Magic smoke for a positive ground vehicle is very rare and expensive.
Your engine is a mechanical engine and most likely has a mechanical fuel pump. However the injection pump has a fuel shutoff solenoid in it. you may have nothing more than a blown fuel fuse. Check for fusable links near the battery too, may have cooked one.