We ripped ours out and it was super easy. Follow all the wires from the accessory you don't need and snip it. Once you get more and more removed then you can start taking out fuses, solenoids, and other items that are just taking up space in your panel. I wish I took a before and after but it was well worth it.
The only problem we encountered was 6 months later when we went to start the bus and it wouldn't start. The wires for the door/window buzzers that were removed were not allowing the interlock to start. Once we found out where that was located, and noticed a lose wire hanging there, we just touched it to the interlock and it fired right up. Took about 5 minutes to troubleshoot.