Been trying to clean up all the wires in the bus before I start building my kitchen. I thought I was making great progress and continually started the bus every so often to make sure I didn't cut something that would have me up shittte creek. well bus started and then I realized I made a huge mistake and none of my rear lights work. ugh. Just needed to vent I am confident that I will eventually find my mistakes but this is just another setback in skoolie life.
I think that when I disconnected the bottom is where I went wrong. I will need to try and hook it all back up again. Less cutting more thinking. the bottom picture is the wires from that monitor. the pink and orange are from the flashers. everything else must close a loop back to the main panel. need to find a schematic
so I spent around 4 hours splicing and reattaching wires that I removed from the bus. I am happy to say that all is well. I now have a full Rubbermaid tote full of wires that have been removed from my bus. I have everything wrapped in their protective sleeves. I didn't want the headache of trying to completely remove the indicator panel so it is now mounted just behind the drive near the bottom where it can live out its life in peace. I can finally get back to actual tangible progress of framing out the front and rear caps of the bus with wood. then kitchen time!